Experts from EU Member States
In order to augment our expertise and give further validation we have assembled a panel of scientific experts from a variety of disciplines, all with a common interest – health. They provide guidelines for project intervention, help assess our materials and weigh in on the path forward.
- Prof. Bjarne Bruun Jensen (Steno Diabetes Centre – Health Promotion Research / Aalborg University).
- Goof Buijs (CBO BV / Schools for Health in Europe network).
- Prof. Tina Lavender (University of Manchester)
- Prof. Margaret Lumbers (University of Surrey)
- Dr. Esteve Llargués (General Hospital in Granollers).
- Prof. Monique Romon (University of Lille 2 / Lille Hospital)
- Prof. W Bruce Traill (University of Reading)
- Banská Bystrica (Slovakia)
- Bradford (United Kingdom)
- Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- Deventer (Netherlands)
- Granollers (Spain)
- Poznań (Poland)
- Roncq (France)
Other organisations involved
- Euro-Toque - Euro-Toques International (ETI)
- Generalitat de Catalunya
- AGE Platform Europe
- The European Network of Health Promoting Schools (ENHPS)
- SHE Network
- The European Nutrition for Health Alliance
- Vivons en Forme
- P.A.U. Education (as leader of the Consortium) has been working in the fields of education and communication for over 17 years. P.A.U. Education brings extensive experience in creating and implementing communication campaigns and educative projects in both formal and informal settings all over Europe. In regards to health, P.A.U. Education was the coordinator of the Shape Up project, co-financed by DG SANCO and implemented in 20 European countries.
- GfK - Growth from Knowledge is one of the world’s largest full-service research companies, founded in 1934. 11,500 GfK experts work to discover new insights about the way people live and think in over 100 markets every day, via qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods.
- CBO - Dutch Institute for Healthcare Improvement is an international centre for expertise and innovation in health care. Its principle aim is to develop, implement and review the quality of health care in the Netherlands and throughout Europe. CBO aims to support professionals in the field of practice, policy and research through its own action research, innovation, development and implementation of health promotion. CBO is a respected partner in many European research projects funded by DG SANCO and DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion and by the FP7 programme.
The information and views set out on this website are those of the author(s) (P.A.U Education and CBO) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the Commission. The Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Commission nor any person acting on the Commission’s behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.